1. How to arrive Amrit Kunja Organic Permaculture Farm?
From Kathmandu, You can take a bus from Kalanki or tourist Bus Park to Pokhara. (200km, 6 hours and tourist bus departs around 7a.m from tourist bus park Kathmandu).
- You can find daily flights to Pokhara from Kathmandu (Tribhuvan International Airport). (25 minutes).
- From Pokhara, (Chipledhunga or Prithivi chok or Ammersingh chok) you can take bus to Begnastal. You can get off at Mohoria chok. (18 km, 40 minutes)
- From Mohoria chok, take another bus to Shyankhudi (5km, 15 minutes). You can find the bus at Mohoria chok at 12:30 pm and 5:15 pm. These times are not always exact but are good guides.
- The farm is very close to Shyankhudi bus stop. You can ask anyone at Shyankhudi and almost anyone will be able to help you to locate our farm. It takes around 8-10 minutes’ walk from Shyankhudi.
For Your Information:
A taxi from Pokhara to Shyankhudi will cost around NRS 1500-2000 and around NRS 600 from Mohoria chok to Shyankhudi.
Find us in Google maps
Contact: +977-9825113728, 9846619381, 9846323544